Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Here we go!

So, I guess it's the night before I leave to go on some crazy adventures. Gonna get pretty nuts, I'm sure. This blog is just to allow people to keep up with what I'm doing, I suppose. I had a couple of requests to do this, so here it goes! Not much to say yet, seeing as how I haven't done a single interesting thing. I wouldn't blame you if this fact deterred you from reading the rest of the blog. I know it'd probably be the case for me. So, if you're going to keep up with me, I guess you can sit back and enjoy the ride? I won't have great service out in the field, so I'll probably just post every weekend, if I remember. Don't hold it against me if I don't, 'cause I'm terrible at this stuff. Uh... Anyway, I'm going to go to sleep. Big day ahead of me!
Wish me luck,
Alex

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I will hold it against you if you don't write regularly! Also . . . I demand cool pictures. I'm very demanding! Glad you started this little project! See you at book club!

    ReplyDelete